15th Annual Laplander Santa by Jim Shore
This 15th annual Lapland Santa celebrates Finnish traditions with colorful pattern and fashion. Donning a traditional hat and multicolored frilled sweater, Santa explores the European countryside in a reindeer led sleigh scene on his cloak.
- 10in H
- 15th Annual in Jim Shore Lapland Santas Series "Father Of The North"
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore's unmistakable style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and design motifs inspired by American and European
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front
- Designed by Award Winning Artist Jim Shore
We can ship to virtually any address in the U.S. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
All shipping times are estimates given by the carrier once they receive a package. We will do our best to ship orders placed Sunday through Thursday within 48 hours of receipt. Orders placed on the weekend will ship at the start of the new business week. If we are unable to do so we will contact you via email or phone.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
All sales final on seasonal, sale product and plush.
For the health and safety of our customers and staff we are unable to accept returns on personal protection items including face masks, hand sanitizers and other "clean and safe" items as detailed in the item descriptions.